IRATA Level 3 Rope Access Course Objectives
Upon completion of this IRATA Level 3 Rope Access Training at JC International Rope Access Training Center in Port Harcourt Nigeria, participants will:
Become confident to conduct site supervision for rope access work projects;
- Be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation;
- Be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge of levels 1 and 2 rope access technicians;
- Be able to perform various methods of rescue techniques;
- Have knowledge of the IRATA certification scheme;
- Have knowledge of the IRATA General requirement
- Become familiar with the contents of the IRATA ICOP.
- Basic ability to read and write
- Must be 18 years and above
- Medical fitness certificate
- 1000 hours on rope as a level 2, evident on the log book
- Recommendation by a level 3 supervisor.