Candidates must have prior knowledge of safe use of cranes, must be familiar with lifting operations and must not have literacy challenge in any form.
This course aims at equipping participants with the knowledge of:
- Legislation, regulations and standards governing the use of lifting equipment.
- How to plan work at height activities to reduce the risk of fall.
- Effective selections, inspection and use of working at height equipment.
- Roles and responsibilities of personnel involved in the lifting operations.
- Requirements for different types of lift.
- Requirements for reporting procedures to bodies effected by lifting operations.
- The capabilities of different types of cranes.
- Lifting accessories.
For Lifting Superintendents, CPLOs, QAQC Engineers, HSE Engineers, Site lifting specialists, Supervisors.