Course Code: 6012
6 Months – 12 Months
Physical fitness, ability to read and write with lifting supervisor experience
This course is to equip delegates with;
- Knowledge of the legislation, regulations and standards governing the use of lifting equipment.
- Knowledge to plan work at height activities to reduce the risk of fall.
- Knowledge to demonstrate effective selections, inspection and use of working at height equipment.
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of personnel involved in the lifting operations.
- Knowledge of the requirements of different types of lift.
For Lifting Superintendents, CPLOs, QAQC Engineers, HSE Engineers, Site lifting specialists, Supervisors and all those aspiring to attain the Person in Charge position.
Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Wind Energy, Marine, & Construction Industry