Rope Access Level 2 Training at JC International Ltd Port Harcourt Nigeria will equip delegates with skills required to safely rig up working ropes, undertake rescues and perform rope access tasks (under the supervision of an IRATA level 3 rope access technician). Also, participants will gain knowledge of legislation, safety requirements and quality assurance procedures relating to rope access.
- Basic ability to read and write
- Must be 18 years and above
- Medical fitness certificate
- 1000 hours on rope as a level 1, evident on the log book
- Recommendation by a level 3 supervisor