JC International carries out Lifting Equipment Inspection in accordance with industry standards and applicable legislation.
Our Inspection Engineers are FGN Factory Acts Approved inspectors, LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) qualified and competent to conduct full scale thorough examination of all types of lifting equipment. With over 15 years of hands-on involvement in carrying out inspection services combined with classroom/academic training, our Inspection Engineers are able to accomplish any given task in a timely manner without compromising quality.
To supplement thorough examination on any item of lifting equipment, we provide the most comprehensive NDT methods available as may be required. Our Inspection teams are multi-skilled and are certified SNT Level II according to SNT-TC-1A in different NDT methods such as MT, PT, VT, UT, RT and ET.
As a full member of LEEA, we follow strict codes of practice recommended by the association and in accordance with international standards and regional statutory requirements. We never compromise our Lifting Equipment Inspection Quality Standard.
- LEEA Qualified Engineering Resources
- LOLER Inspection Services
- Web Based Lifting Equipment Register/Management System
- Load Testing Services
- Proof Load Testing Services
- Recertification Services
- Preparation of Written Schemes of Examination
- Health & Safety at Work Summary
- Lifting Equipment Definitions & Terminology
- LOLER ‘98
- Requirement for a Pre –use Check
- Calculating the forces in Slings
- Uniform Load Method
- Trigonometric Load Method
- Calculating load weight
- Chain Slings
- Sling Configurations
- Shackles, Eyebolts and Hooks
- Shortening clutches
- Rigging Screws
- Wire Rope Grips
- Correct Crane Signals
- Correct selection of Lifting Equipment
- Safe Lifting Operation
Candidates are assessed both theoretically and practically in the course of the training against the requisite course objectives.