What Will I Learn?
The Stuck Pipe Prevention course is designed for the Rig drilling team including Assistant drillers, drillers, drilling engineers, drilling superintendent, operation engineer, Rig managers, Tool Pushers, Offshore Installation Managers to illustrate the scale of stuck pipe problems and to ensure all members of the drilling team recognize the signs of a potential Stuck Pipe situation.
Also to define actions required by the drilling team to avoid this type of costly and time-consuming problem and applicable resolution approach.
By the end of this Stuck Pipe Prevention Training, all drilling team will be able to:
- Understand the role of each team member in preventing stuck pipe incidence.
- Learn how to predict and detect stuck pipe.
- Make plans to prevent stuck pipe to save huge costs in downtime.
- Write proper stuck pipe reports in case it happened with a view to avoiding re-occurrence.
- Team building
- The problem of stuck pipe
- General stuck pipe prevention
- Bottom hole assemblies
- Warning signs of stuck pipe
- Hole cleaning procedures
- Mud properties
- The causes of stuck pipe
- Predicting stuck pipe
- Wellbore stability
- Freeing stuck pipe
- Fishing Operation
- Case histories
- Economics of stuck pipe
- Hole Cleaning
- Practical demonstration with the use of a drilling Simulator