Confined Space Training Course with JC International Ltd. in Lagos and Port Harcourt Nigeria is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to safely carry out rescue operations in confined spaces, as defined by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define a confined space with examples
- Identify the characteristics of a confined space
- Describe the basic hazard categories associated with confined space
- Demonstrate a safe operation in a confined space with relevant safety measures and equipment
- Identify and describe the primary roles of authorized entrants, attendants, supervisor, and designated rescue team/services.
- Carry out rescue operations following recommended procedures
Candidates are assessed both theoretically and practically in the course of the training against the requisite course objectives. [Course content not vetted by IADC as part of DIT accreditation]
Deck Crew Personnel’s, Drillers, Electricians,
Mechanics, Coiled Tubing operators,
Wireline operators, Snubbing operators, Welders,
Drillers and Assistant drillers.